This page details how to sign up for my archived online content. For £7.50 a month, you can have unlimited access to pre-recorded classes while I am on maternity leave.
- 50 full Pilates classes, using a range of equipment.
- 25 shorter videos focusing on a particular body part or problem
- A variety of fitness classes - including Barre, Body Conditioning, and my own choreographed versions of Balance and Pump.
How do I sign up?
1) Create an Account
To access On Demand, you must create a free account for my website. This can be done by clicking 'Log In' at the top of any page on this site (look for the little purple box if you are on a desktop, otherwise it's in the drop down menu on a device).
2) Choose a Payment Option
- Option 1: Use any remaining Pilates credits to subscribe. 1 credit = 1 month subscription. Simply email Hayley to request this.
- Option 2: Rolling monthly subscription of £7.50. This can be set up through Paypal by clicking here, or as a standing order to my bank account as you prefer. If you would like to cancel at any time, this must be done at your end. Once you have set up the payment, then email Hayley.
3) Confirmation and Access
Note that you won't be able to access On Demand until you have received confirmation from Hayley - this needs to be granted manually. Once I've done this for you (bear in mind it may take some time if the baby has arrived!), you will then be able to click on the 'On Demand' page of the website and access the classes - you may need to log in again if prompted.